Tech News Weekly 70: On the Apps
"Tech News Weekly 70: On the Apps"
- 1:54 GM and Amazon have invested in electric truck company Rivian. Sam Abuelsamid from the Wheel Bearings podcast talks about the Tesla competitor.
- 16:23 People in the US spent an average of $79 on iOS apps this year. Developer Ish ShaBazz explains why this makes sense.
- 31:22 How automated lights can improve your health. The founder of the Orro light switch talks about the science of light and sleep.
- 43:06 A new report says that the digital detox doesn't work. Megan wants to discuss how boredom is a problem our devices can't solve.
- 48:55 Happy Valentine's Day. Dating apps are leaking your data and disappointing venture capitalists.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.